USO’s – Unidentified Submerged Objects ….
October 4, 2009 3 Comments
USO’s – Unidentified Submerged Objects ….
From the History Channel – January 2006:
- ‘Deep Sea UFOs’ Aired on Monday, January 23, 2006 at 8:00pm ET – Detailed examination of the little-known phenomenon of USOs, or Unidentified Submerged Objects, an advanced type of UFO that can operate just as efficiently in water as in the atmosphere. These supposed otherworldly vessels have been reported, some believe, as far back as ancient Egypt. Others believe that USOs were reported by Alexander the Great and Christopher Columbus, [who allegedly was caught up in the Bermuda Triangle] and might have been seen in Atlantis.Highlights of the show included the 1967 Shag Harbour Incident, a government-documented USO crash off the coast of Nova Scotia, Canada, and a trip to the area around Laguna Cartegena in Puerto Rico, a reported hotbed of USO activity. Interviewees included the US Navy’s Bruce Maccabee, UCLA’s Kathryn Morgan, as well as USO and UFO experts Stanton Friedman, Bill Birnes, and Preston Dennett.
In third dimension – the sci-fi drama series we consider our true reality at the moment – one would have to wonder about the agenda of aliens who live beneath the water – and yet we have come to realize that much is hidden from the public above – so why not below?
There are many stories encoded in the grid about submerged UFO’s buried ‘for all time’ as if seed crystals of our program that will resurface at the end.
This goes to metaphors ::
North and South Poles [shifts and merges] – planetary meltdown –
consciousness frozen in time resurfacing in the sea of creation.
Think outside the [ice] box.
40 days in the mountains – 40=time shifts in consciousness and geometry
Fire and Ice – Moses and Consciousness – Water
The sightings of UFOs traversing the ocean are not new. On June 18, 1845 according to the Malta Times (Malta is a group of islands in the Mediterranean south of Sicily. A British colony until 1964) “We find the brigantine Victoria some 900 miles east of Adalia, when her crew saw three luminous bodies emerge from the sea into the air. They were visible for ten minutes, flying a half mile from the ship.” There were other witnesses who saw this same UFO phenomena from Adalia, Syria and Malta. The luminous bodies each displayed an apparent diameter larger than the size of the full moon.
On March 22, 1870, in the equatorial waters of the Atlantic Ocean, the sailors of the English corvette Lady of the Lake saw a lenticular cloud with a long tail advancing against the wind. This form was visible for an hour, wrote Captain F.W. Banner in the ship’s log. The drawing by Banner in his log looked extraordinarily like a flying saucer.
There are thousands of these reported sightings, many with pictures as well. In addition there are reports of bases off the coast of different countries, such as northern South America; Puerto Rico; Russia; under the North Sea; Scotland; Patagonia Coast, Argentina; Azores Islands, Portugal; Spain; Canaries; Canada; Japan; USA; Dominican Republic; Spitzbergen, Norway; Newfoundland, among others.
July 1967 – a Dutch multi-national businessman was contacted in the Oostscheld, below Amsterdam, by extraterrestrial beings who said they came from a place called Iarga, some 11 light years from our sun as we calculate distance. They were observing us from underwater and they allowed this man to visit the spacecraft in its underwater location. This is a very well documented case filling more than 400 pages of a book called UFO Contact From Planet Iarga.
Commander Graham Bethune, U.S. Navy (retired) was flying his military plane from Iceland to Newfoundland on February 10, 1951 when he saw a UFO coming out of the water. He was about 300 miles from his destination, when he and his crew saw a glow on the water like approaching a city at night. “As we approached this glow it turned to a monstrous circle of white lights on the water. Then we saw a yellow halo, small, much smaller than whatever it was launched from, about 15 miles away. As the UFO approached my plane and flew alongside it, we could see the domed craft which had a corona discharge.”
A witness for the Disclosure Project, presented at the National Press Club on May 9, 2001 in Washington DC, was Dan Willis, U.S. Navy. He worked in the code room of the communication station in San Francisco. He received a priority message, classified as Secret, from a military ship near Alaska. The ship reported, emerging out of the ocean, near port bow, a brightly glowing, reddish-orange elliptical object approximately 70 feet in diameter. It shot out of the water traveling at about 700 mph. This event was tracked on the ships radar and substantiated.
There are many instances of sightings such as those, documented in the following books – UFO Contact from Undersea by Dr. Virgilio Sanchez-Ocejo (privately published by Wendelle C. Stevens, 1982) ;Underwater and Underground Bases by Dr. Richard Sauder (Adventures Unlimited Press, 2001); and Invisible Residents: A Disquisition upon Certain Matters Maritime, and the Possibility of Intelligent Life under the Waters of This Earth, by Ivan T. Sanderson, 1970 (The World Publishing Company, Cleveland, Ohio). Often underwater bases are allegedly located near areas of deep-water basins, such as the Puerto Rico Trench not far from the sanctuary of the Humpback whales in the Caribbean that we visit every year.
USOs beneath the water:
- Was a civilization of aliens stranded here?
- Are they part of mythical subterranean civilizations – moving in and and out of the water in spaceships – generally at the poles or in other areas with major grid points and vortexes?
- Do they plan to colonize the planet and destroy humans at the end of the day?
- Are underwater bases being built by one or more governments – or those with unlimited funds in the private sector – having personal agendas?
- Is this all just an awakening for humanity linked to Amphibious Gods?
- Is this linked to humanity’s connection with cetaceans – dolphins and whales – and with that related information accessed by channelers?
- If you were looking at this from ‘another place’ would any of it matter?